Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
"I always enjoy making this easy recipe for my husband, Jim, and me. He absolutely loves salmon and garlic, they go together so well in this recipe." —Mary Lynn Baronett, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 403 calories, 27g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Originally published as Lemon Garlic Salmon in Taste of Home February/March 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.