- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
"Very flavorful BUT I would buy salmon fillets! I bought salmon steaks & they were filled with bones."
"salmon gets really flavoury!! i love it"