- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients; brush over pork chops. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Broil 4-5 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Garlic Pork Chops
"So easy to make and very flavorful!"
"Omg that was a awesome meal my ol man n kids love love loved it n they want me to cook it again tonight n its really easy to make n dont take all day to cook"
"I was skeptical about the ingredients that go on these pork chops when I read them, but they work great together. I cooked them on the stove rather than under the broiler, about 5 minutes per side. They were delcious!"