Lemon-Dill Cucumber Dip
Fat-free Greek-style yogurt gives this quick and flavorful dip a rich, creamy texture. It's perfect served with your choice of fresh, crunchy veggies or toasted whole-wheat pita bread. The flavors are flexible, so customizing to taste is easy —add more cucumber for extra crunch or a little more garlic for extra bite. —Jeremy McCarty, Asheville, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2-1/2 cups fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Additional dill and lemon peel, optional
- In a small bowl, mix first seven ingredients; refrigerate, covered, until flavors are blended, about 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle with additional dill and lemon peel before serving.
Originally published as Cucumber-Dill Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.