Most nights, I need something that gets on the table with minimal effort and delicious results. Sheet pan suppers like this one have become an all-time favorite, not only because of its bright flavors, but its speedy clean-up time, too! —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Dijon Pork Sheet Pan Supper in Simple & Delicious October/November 2017