- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (about 4 cups), quartered
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, mix first four ingredients; gradually whisk in oil. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture for brushing pork. Add vegetables to remaining mixture; toss to coat.
- Place pork chops and vegetables in a 15x10x1-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Brush chops with reserved mustard mixture. Roast 10 minutes.
- Turn chops and stir vegetables; roast until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145° and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Dijon Pork Sheet Pan Supper
"This was very tasty. We'll probably do this again, but it took much longer than 30 minutes. Just cutting the sweet potatoes and trimming the sprouts probably took that long. There was no room for the pork chops in the pan w/ the veg so I baked them in a smaller, separate pan. Two pans in the oven may have increased the baking time because I had to bake this at least 30 minutes, if not longer, to get them roasted to my taste."