- 16 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Curry Deviled Eggs
"What a different twist on traditional deviled eggs!! People loved these at work!!"
"Made half recipe today and it seems to lack something. I love lemon but I did not find lemon in this recipe very appealing."
"Something different! These have a little tangy kick to them. Hint: Label these if serving to guests so their taste buds won't be expecting a regular deviled egg."