- 16 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash yolks. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Curry Deviled Eggs
"Different is exactly right. Deviled Eggs are one of my favorite types of snacks/appetizers. Thought I had tried them all till I stumbled upon this one. I especially loved the smoky , pundgent taste of the Curry. I added just enough to let one know it’s there. The real stand out is the lemon. Personally I like the zest over the juice in these types of eggs.It makes them very refreshing, and light in taste. Just a little bit just seems to really lift the yolk mixture up.What a great tray of 2 bite appys this one makes. I’d say it’s a must try. I did reduce the curry and I had no sour cream so I used mayo.Volunteer Taste of Home FE."
"What a different twist on traditional deviled eggs!! People loved these at work!!"
"Made half recipe today and it seems to lack something. I love lemon but I did not find lemon in this recipe very appealing."
"Something different! These have a little tangy kick to them. Hint: Label these if serving to guests so their taste buds won't be expecting a regular deviled egg."