Lemon Cream-Stuffed Grapes
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 pound seedless globe grapes, rinsed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut a deep "X" in the top of each grape to within 1/4 in. of bottom. Carefully spread each grape apart. Transfer cream cheese mixture to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; cut a small hole in a corner of bag. Pipe filling into grapes. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3 pieces: 67 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Jun 7, 2016
what a great idea. loved the lemon cream filling. i used both green and red grapes to vary the platter. hand man requests for the recipes will make again.
Apr 28, 2011
These are delicious, and so easy! What a wonderful addition to a tea or simple lunch or shower.
Jul 6, 2010
The combination of grapes and lemon cream is wonderful. However to save lots of time just make the lemon cream and cut the grapes in small chunks and blend together. Served with Fritos scoops for salt and sweet flavor. Every lady at my party asked for the recipe.
Sep 25, 2009
This is wonderful! Have made for several parties and everyone loved it. When in a hurry, just cut grapes in half and pipe filling on top.