VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon peel and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended. Spoon into two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cream Delight in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p49
Reviews forLemon Cream Delight
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 2, 2013
"I doubled the recipe & that was enough for the 2 of us to enjoy. Maybe we're just pigs! It was yummy!~ Theresa"