- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine egg and lemonade concentrate. Cook and stir over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is thickened and reaches 160°. Cool to room temperature. Stir in lemon peel and vanilla.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon mixture until blended. Spoon into two dessert dishes. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forLemon Cream Delight
"I doubled the recipe & that was enough for the 2 of us to enjoy. Maybe we're just pigs! It was yummy!~ Theresa"