VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar, water, Triple Sec and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in lemon peel. Transfer to a small bowl. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Lemon Cranberry Sauce in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p52
Reviews forLemon Cranberry Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review