- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon yellow decorating sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugar. Beat in the egg, egg white, lemonade concentrate and lemon peel. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to egg mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with yellow sugar. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forLemon Cooler Cookies
"These were good and easy to make. Not sure if I liked them or not... Lemon really isn't my style in cooking."
"these were very good. Nice lemon flavor. I used a cookie press, but I think they would be fine just flattened out if you don't have one."
"I don't have a cookie press! Can I just make little balls and flatten them with a sugar-dipped glass?"
"well, it say's thawed lemonade concentrate, so that would be the frozen kind."
"It says thawed lemon concentrate so I would guess it's the canned frozen lemonade."
"I am unclear as to if you are using powdered concentrate of frozen concentrate. Some one please advise as they sound delicious!"
"Are you using powder (Countrytime) or frozen concentrate?bkingxx0"
"These are the best cookie. My daughter loves them."