From Delray Beach, Florida, Barbara Robbins writes, “Family and friends love the bright colors and refreshing lemon-lime taste of this fruity no-bake treat.”
Recommended: Top 10 Recipes for Birthday Cakes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups diet lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow food coloring, optional
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in soda and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Add whipped topping; beat on high speed for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in food coloring if desired. Place 3/4 cup mixture in each of eight dessert dishes. Refrigerate until set. Just before serving, top with berries and kiwi. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Cloud Desserts in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p51
Reviews forLemon Cloud Desserts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 6, 2009
"a picture would help."