Lemon Chicken and Veggies Recipe
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 package (0.9 ounce) hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a large resealable bag, combine flour and lemon-pepper. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and shake to coat.
- 2. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions. Stir in lemon juice. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- 3. Add broth to pan, stirring to loosen brown bits. Add carrots and remaining butter; cook for 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add spinach; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted. Serve chicken with sauce and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 498 calories, 30g fat (17g saturated fat), 161mg cholesterol, 698mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 40g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Chicken and Veggies
"I loved addition of spinach and carrots. This is a very healthy and delicious meal."