Lemon Cheesecake Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 24 squares)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Add butter; mix well. Set aside 1/2 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 325° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, eggs and lemon juice; beat until smooth. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 192 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Mar 26, 2016
Easy to make and tastes great! Going in the "keep" file.
Sep 27, 2014
The crust is extra special with the added pecans and the cream cheese mixture is sweet and tangy.
Jul 5, 2013
Made these for a cookout. Everyone loved them. I made them exactly as they were and will definitely make them again.
Jun 18, 2012
I made this the first time last weekend and definitely is a keeper! I only put in a 1/4 cup of lemon juice as I thought a 1/2 cup would be way to strong for us and it was delicious!
Mar 5, 2012
Made this Saturday for a picnic Sunday - easy and yummy recipe!