Lemon Butter Salmon Recipe
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 salmon fillets or steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small skillet, saute garlic in butter; whisk in the lemon juice, salt, pepper and pepper sauce. Transfer 2/3 cup to a serving bowl; set aside.
- 2. Place salmon in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with remaining lemon butter. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with reserved lemon butter. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 479 calories, 37g fat (15g saturated fat), 149mg cholesterol, 1177mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Butter Salmon
"This is an excellent salmon dish. the hot sauce gives it a nice flavor. Definitely a keeper."
"Not usually in to salmon but this was excellent!"
"Excellent!! Would highly suggest making it. It gives lemon butter sauce a whole new twist. Family loved it! Drizzled some on asparagus and was amazing!! Would definately make it again."
"This was ok. I don't think I will make it again."
"Delicious! And I'm not usually a salmon fan."
"my daughter-in-law is pregnant and her doctor says she needs to eat more fish for the protien, but she hates fish, but she loves garlic, hot sauce, and lemon pepper. this recipe had all the above. i just had to sneek in the fish. she smelled it cooking but i keeped her out of the kitchen. when it was done i gave her a blind taste. she loved it !!! and wants to know when i'm making it again. thank you karla, from renae scott of creston, iowa"
"Wonderful recipe would definetly make again"
"My kids aren't wild about eating fish but they both request this salmon!"
"The nutrition facts listed with this recipe are incorrect and will be updated shortly. I apologize for any inconvenience.Peggy WoodwardFood Editorhealthy Cooking"