Lemon Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) lemon cake mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine dry cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil. beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 6-8 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, for glaze, combine butter and orange juice in a small bowl; stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Remove cake from pan to a serving platter; poke holes in cake with a meat fork. Slowly drizzle with glaze. Cool completely. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Bundt Cake
"This is a nice and easy recipe that produces great results. It tastes yummy!"
"The lemon cake was moist and delicious. However, the glaze didn't work for me. I used a lemon frosting by Duncan Hines."
"Very good and very easy. I will add some poppy seeds next time to the batter though, and maybe some lemon zest to the glaze. Although the glaze was made with orange juice, I don't see why it couldn't be made with fresh lemon juice instead..."
"This was just ok. I would try a different recipe next time I make a lemon cake."
"Yummy, easy to make, very moist, pretty presentation, and several requests for the recipe. Definitely a keeper."
"What a delicious recipe! Yummy!~ Theresa"