Lemon Broccoli Pasta
"This pleasant pasta toss is delicious, simple to make and uses just one saucepan," writes Margaret Fuhrman of Erie, Pennsylvania. "My family and friends really like it, so I serve it often," she adds.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, combine the broth, lemon juice and zest, garlic powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and broccoli. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until pasta is tender. Drain; stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with cheese.