VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 carton (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; stir in yogurt. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with blueberries. Cut into wedges. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Blueberry Pizza in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p291