Lemon Blackberry Parfaits
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 whole graham crackers, crushed
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk the eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, lemon juice and peel until blended. Add butter; cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a spoon. Transfer to a small bowl; cool. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Fold in lemon mixture and 1 cup whipped topping. Spoon half of the cream cheese mixture into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the berries and half of the cracker crumbs. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 292 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 117mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Mar 26, 2015
Used gluten free graham crackers and it was delicious! Have made this many times since.
Jun 3, 2011
Yum! i rated it a four star because I felt the lemon flavor was just a little too strong. I used strawberries instead of blackberries.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.