- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- Spoon ice cream into pie crust; freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Spread lemon curd over ice cream; top with whipped topping. Freeze, covered, 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with strawberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLemon-Berry Ice Cream Pie
"One of the most refreshing combination of flavors for the summer. Simple ingredients, just like I remember TOH. A complete winner."
"This was simple and a great summer treat. Loved it!"
"This was so easy and very tasty. I will do as the author suggests next time and make 2 so I have an extra in the freezer."