Lemon Berry Dump Cake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min. + cooling
Makes15 servings (3 cups lemon topping)
- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) lemon yogurt
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- Additional blueberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss blueberries with cinnamon; spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with half of the melted butter. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake until golden brown and fruit is bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat together yogurt, whipped topping, marshmallow creme and lemon curd. Serve dump cake with yogurt mixture and, if desired, additional blueberries.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 340 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 21, 2018
Delectable, made exactly according to recipe. I could eat the topping with a spoon! If I make it again (more like When I make it again) I might add some fresh squeezed lemon juice to the berries just to cut the sweetness a bit.
Aug 3, 2017
Super simple and delicious - the yogurt mixture is wonderful and can be used on many things. I used the tiny Maine blueberries as we find they have so much flavor, but it didn't bubble because of that. Still tasted wonderful and will definitely make again.
Jul 27, 2017
A quick and easy recipe! I made this cake today!
Jul 26, 2017
My first dump cake! Easy and delicious. I used an 18.25oz mix and 1 cup of butter. The topping was also great on pancakes!
Jul 12, 2017
This recipe has excellent flavor. I have made it twice. The first time, I followed the directions. The last time I tried a technique I have used previously. Instead of butter, I used a can of soda to moisten the cake before baking. It was delicious both ways. I loved the cream.