- 6 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 2 containers (6 ounces each) lemon yogurt
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- Additional blueberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss blueberries with cinnamon; spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with half of the melted butter. Sprinkle with cake mix; drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake until golden brown and fruit is bubbly, 45-55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat together yogurt, whipped topping, marshmallow creme and lemon curd. Serve dump cake with yogurt mixture and, if desired, additional blueberries. Yield: 15 servings (3 cups lemon topping).
Reviews forLemon Berry Dump Cake
"Super simple and delicious - the yogurt mixture is wonderful and can be used on many things. I used the tiny Maine blueberries as we find they have so much flavor, but it didn't bubble because of that. Still tasted wonderful and will definitely make again."