Lemon Angel Hair Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil until garlic is tender. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Top with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 427 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Angel Hair
"I found this dish to be really dry. The flavor was interesting. I guess maybe I need to broaden my palate."
"Very light and flavorful, a good compliment for many meals."