I serve this time-saving treatment for angel hair pasta gets loads of flavor from lemon and Parmesan cheese. A hint of garlic and flecks of fresh parsley add interest, too. This simple side dish is so versatile, it also could accompany chicken, fish, seafood or pork.—Meg Mongell, Plainfield, Indiana
Recommended: 70 Incredible 5-Star Pasta Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the parsley, lemon peel and garlic in oil until garlic is tender.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Top with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Angel Hair in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p14
Reviews forLemon Angel Hair
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 10, 2014
"I found this dish to be really dry. The flavor was interesting. I guess maybe I need to broaden my palate."
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2010
"Very light and flavorful, a good compliment for many meals."