- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, lemon juice, sugar and grated lemon peel until sugar is dissolved. Pour into Popsicle molds or cups; top molds with holders or insert wooden sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 8 pops.
Reviews forLemon & Cream Pops
"Delicious. Froze them in little individual bowls and served with a slice of gingerbread cake. Awsome"
"Awesome cool summer treat, or anytime for that matter!"
"Left out the 1/3 cup of sugar - it was plenty sweet."