Kids can help out with these bone-chilling breadsticks because they're so simple and fun to do. Enjoy them with a favorite soup, stew or chili. —Summer Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 83 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Halloween Witch's Poison Green Stew in Taste of Home October/November 2009