Kids can help out with these bone-chilling breadsticks because they're so simple and fun to do. Enjoy them with a favorite soup, stew or chili. —Summer Jones, Pleasant Grove, Utah
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 tubes (11 ounces each) refrigerated breadsticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; tie each end into a knot. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 83 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.