- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 cups prepared eggnog
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mix eggnog, eggs and butter. Stir into flour mixture just until blended. Fold in cranberry sauce and pecans. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until center of muffin springs back when lightly touched. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forLeftover Eggnog Cranberry Muffins
"I've been making these for many years from the recipe in the magazine. I recently misplaced my mag and nearly went crazy until my husband found it here online!! Thank you"
"Awesome---I did half with pecans and half without and they were both scrumptious."
"excellent muffins nice and moist"