Leek Prosciutto Pizza
This pizza is crazy good! It pops with flavor from caramelized leeks and garlic. The sweet onion is perfectly balanced by the salty prosciutto. I roast my own tomatoes when I have an abundance, but if you don't have fresh, canned tomatoes also work great. Don't be afraid of the four cloves of garlic —you'll love them. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add leeks and onion; cook and stir 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- 2. Spread crust with tomatoes; top with leek mixture, prosciutto and cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC