- 4 quarts popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature sesame breadsticks or sesame sticks
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 cup salted pumpkin seeds or pepitas
- 1 cup potato sticks, optional
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. If desired, stir in potato sticks. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 10-15 minutes or until toasted, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 4 quarts.
Reviews forLeah's Party Popcorn
"This was OK, but not really worth it. Not sure if the lemon juice was needed; it gave it a little bit of an odd flavor."
"quick with a nice spicy kick to it."