Leafy Greens with Strawberry Salad Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 to 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese or blue cheese
- In a blender container, combine strawberries, olive oil, vinegar and poppy seeds. Cover and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange greens on salad plates. Top with pecans and cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
Originally published as Leafy Greens with Strwberry Salad Dressing in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Spring 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.