Lazy Lasagna Recipe
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup water
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. In another bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce and beef; mix well.
- 2. Spoon a fourth of the meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with three noodles and half of the cheese mixture; repeat layers once. Top with a fourth of the meat sauce, remaining noodles and remaining meat sauce. Pour water around edges. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 307 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 653mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Lazy Lasagna
"So easy and so yummy!"
"Definetely a keeper! I was skeptical about the noodles cooking well, but they did! Next time I'll put a little more sauce on top to keep the upper layer of noodles from drying out, and use more sauce overall. So much faster than traditional lasagna and just as good!"