- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- PARMESAN DRESSING:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large 2-1/2-qt. glass salad bowl, layer the tortellini, broccoli, tomatoes, celery, olives and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; spoon over salad. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forLayered Veggie Tortellini Salad
"Great salad. I also added spinach, onions and green pepper. Will make again."
"Going to try this with spinach instead of celery layer."
"made this years ago. have been wanting to make again, but no recipe. thanks for the recipe. it is wonderfully light and filling."
"Made this for my son's Birthday - It was so easy and so yummy. Will be making it again this weekend when a friend comes into town."