I first made this spread for a baby shower, and it was a huge success. This appetizer tastes like a club sandwich and looks picture-perfect when served. Conveniently, the cream cheese layer can by made ahead of time.
Recommended: 22 Ways to Get More Carrot Cake in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bouillon and cayenne until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, bacon, tomato, Swiss cheese, chicken and parsley. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Originally published as Layered Three-Cheese Spread in Country Woman May/June 2003, p33
Reviews forLayered Three-Cheese Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"Always a big hit, I have made this many, many times and the recipe is always requested. Iike using Webers Kickin chicken spice also."