Layered Salsa Bean Dip
If you need a quick appetizer look no further. This is my go-to for any type of party. —Charlotte Kennedy, Galena, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes18 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- In a small bowl, combine beans and sour cream until blended. In a shallow serving bowl, layer bean mixture, salsa, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 75 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Bean-Salsa Dip in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.