- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- In a small bowl, combine beans and sour cream until blended. In a shallow serving bowl, layer bean mixture, salsa, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
1/4 cup: 75 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 231mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
- Feb 5, 2020
This recipe is a keeper. Easy, delicious, inexpensive - the trifecta! This was a huge hit at a Super Bowl party.
- Sep 28, 2019
I made this for a snack food potluck and it was a huge hit. I served it with tortilla chips for dipping. Very easy and inexpensive I had everything to make it on hand. Definitely a keeper!