Layered Pudding Dessert Recipe
High on our list of longtime favorites, this fluffy, fruity refrigerated treat continues to hold its own against new dessert recipes. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers), divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 medium ripe bananas, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. Spread half of the crushed wafers in the bottom of a greased 8-in. square pan. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; spoon hot pudding over crumbs. Slice one banana; place over pudding. Top with remaining crumbs. Chill for 1 hour. meanwhile, prepare gelatin according to package directions; chill for 30 minutes or until partially set. Pour over crumbs. Slice the remaining banana and place over gelatin. Spread whipped topping over all. Chill for 2 hours. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Layered Pudding Dessert
Reviewed Jul. 7, 2013
"This is a delicious combination, make sure you eat it up the first day as leftovers tend to get soggy. Perfect for a potluck!"
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2012
"This is one of my families favorite desserts. They love it! It's so cool and refreshing on a hot summer day."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC