Layered Mexican Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes12 appetizer servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 container (12 ounces) prepared guacamole
- 1-1/3 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- 1-1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- Tortilla chips
- Combine beans, salsa, RedHot Sauce and 2 tablespoons cilantro in food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Spoon sour cream over bean mixture. Spread guacamole evenly over sour cream.
- Place French Fried Onions on microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Sprinkle 2/3 cup onions over guacamole layer. Sprinkle with tomatoes, cheese, olives, remaining 2/3 cup onions and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.