Pretty and tasty, this layered dips has become my signature appetizer. We make this for almost every party and family occasion we attend.—Melody Kieffer, Kirkland, Washington
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- Assorted crackers
- Place the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and curry powder in a small food processor; cover and pulse until blended.
- Spread onto a 10-in. round serving platter. Spoon chutney over top; sprinkle with coconut, pecans, green onions and dried currants. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Layered Curried Cheese Spread in Summer Appetizers 2012 2012