Pretty and tasty, this layered dips has become my signature appetizer. We make this for almost every party and family occasion we attend.—Melody Kieffer, Kirkland, Washington
Recommended: 50 Easy Cheese Appetizers for a Crowd
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 jar (9 ounces) mango chutney
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- Assorted crackers
- Place the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and curry powder in a small food processor; cover and pulse until blended.
- Spread onto a 10-in. round serving platter. Spoon chutney over top; sprinkle with coconut, pecans, green onions and dried currants. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Layered Curried Cheese Spread in Summer Appetizers 2012 2012