Layered Chocolate Coconut Dessert Bars Recipe
I've been a "chocoholic" ever since I was a child, and I love trying new chocolate recipes. This one wins raves from everyone who tries it.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Combine coconut and milk; spread over crust. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; spread over top. Allow to set before cutting. Yield: 3-4 dozen.
1 each: 113 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Layered Chocolate Coconut Dessert Bars
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC