- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (7 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool. Combine coconut and milk; spread over crust. Bake an additional 15 minutes. Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; spread over top. Allow to set before cutting.