Layered Cheese Spread Recipe
I tried this appetizer at bridge club and thought it was so attractive, not to mention delicious! It's nice to have a different way to serve a cheese spread.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with plastic wrap. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, sour cream, green pepper and hot pepper sauce. Spread into prepared pan; sprinkle with parsley; Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. In another large bowl, combine the ham, pineapple, cream cheese and ginger. Spread over cheese layer in pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Invert onto a serving platter; serve with crackers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Layered Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC