- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped lettuce
- 8 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Toasted French bread baguette slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until blended; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with bread slices. Yield: 20 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews forLayered BLT Dip
"Don't need the onions and cheese. Just mix mayo with sour cream instead of cream cheese. Then layer shredded lettuce, bacon and then diced homegrown tomatoes. I serve with the bagel chips as they seem more like bread than taco chips but guessing anything would work. This is super easy and tastes just like a blt."
"I loved the simplicity and that I could assemble well in advance. I served with scoop-style corn chips. Definitely will make again."
"Delicious! I spread the cream cheese mixture on a big round platter. Took it to a Wisconsin Badger football party and there was nothing left on the platter by game's end. Served it with Wheat Thin crackers instead of baguette slices. Huge hit. Will make again!"
"This dip is now my favorite, you need to double the recipe if you want it to last any time at all!!!"
"This would be great with something other than baguettes, yes? How about tostado chips? even "wavy" potato chips?"