“My sister-in-law brought this to a family party, and it went fast. It feeds a lot, plus it’s so colorful and pretty.” And it takes just 15 minutes to prep! —Gina Artrip, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Recommended: 25 Christmas Potluck Appetizers for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Pat artichokes and peppers dry; set aside. Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. In another bowl, combine the artichokes, peppers and parsley.
- Spread a third of the cream cheese mixture into prepared bowl; top with half of the artichoke mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving plate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Layered Artichoke Cheese Spread in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p75
Reviews forLayered Artichoke Cheese Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2011
"It was a hit at my dinner party. My husband asked me to make it again the following week."