- 3 individual lasagna noodles
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup meatless pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with water; cut each noodle into six squares.
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble turkey over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Stir in sauce, cottage cheese and garlic powder; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; separate each into eight triangles. Press each triangle onto bottom and up sides of a greased muffin cup. Layer each with 1 tablespoon cheese, one noodle piece and 1 rounded tablespoon meat sauce (discard extra noodle pieces). Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake on a lower oven rack until crust is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Top with tomatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forLasagna Cups
"The flavor is delicious and it was fun to have all of the traditional lasagna elements inside a crescent roll crust."