Lasagna Crab Roll Ups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses and seasonings. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 361 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 909mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 21, 2014
OMGoodness, just found/saved this. Looks easy to make. Definitely have to make. Will have to cut recipe in half, but still use 8 ounce crab, since we're empty nesters.