Lasagna Crab Roll Ups
A creamy, delicate filling is rolled up into lasagna noodles for a simple and satisfying main dish. Garlic bread is the perfect side!
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses and seasonings. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up.
- Place seam side down in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 361 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 909mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 24g protein.
Jan 21, 2014
OMGoodness, just found/saved this. Looks easy to make. Definitely have to make. Will have to cut recipe in half, but still use 8 ounce crab, since we're empty nesters.