Land and Sea Kabobs Recipe
Teresa Lay of Elkhart, Indiana creates two flavor sensations in one easy recipe. Basting with lime and curry adds a flavor flourish to these impressive kabobs that you don’t want to miss!
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cubes fresh pineapple (1-inch)
- 1 medium plum, quartered
- 6 cubes papaya (1-inch)
- 4 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1. On two metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, pineapple and plum. On two additional skewers, alternately thread papaya and shrimp. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; set aside.
- 2. On a greased grill rack, grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until pork juices run clear and shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently with lime mixture. Yield: 4 kabobs.
2 each: 348 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Land and Sea Kabobs
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC