Korean Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1. Place the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake well. Chill until serving.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, sprouts and water chestnuts. Just before serving, shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon and egg. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 239 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Korean Spinach Salad
"Tastes like Catalina dressing and I would use fresh bean sprouts next time."