Korean Beef Patties
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Form into four balls and flatten into patties. Broil, grill or pan-fry until done.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 302 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 987mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Jul 7, 2017
These pleasing beef patties are great with asian noodles! Yum!!
Apr 9, 2011
I'm so glad I found this recipe again! It's one of my favorites. Young kids and those who don't like garlic may not like these, but for me, they're fantastic!
Oct 11, 2009
I'm so glad to have re-found this recipe!!! I've been searching for it for more than 5 years! My family loves these, especially grilled. May be a little too garlickly for some folks