Kiwi Tiki Torches Recipe
“The kiwi, pineapple and strawberries all taste wonderful with the melted chocolate,” Elaine Sweet writes from her Dallas, Texas home. “It's an easy dessert that really dresses up a meal.”
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- WHITE CHOCOLATE DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 white chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 to 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Alternately thread the pineapple, kiwi and strawberries onto 12 metal or wooden skewers; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring cream to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in candy bars until melted. Return to the heat. Stir in nuts and extract; heat through. Transfer to a fondue pot or 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; keep warm. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with fruit kabobs. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving: 191 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Kiwi Tiki Torches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC